|| Double room
27.02.23 - 02.04.23
11.04.23 - 01.05.23
03.04.23 - 10.04.23
01.05.23 - 01.07.23
02.07.23 - 26.08.23
27.08.23 - 31.10.23
All prices quoted are per person /day incl. half board, for a minimum stay of 3 days.
The shown prices correspond to the cheapest daily price for the respective period and may change depending on the time of the period. Possible changes are reserved to the host.
The municipal tourist tax is 2.10 euros per person/day and is not included in the price. (Children up to the age of 14 are excluded).
Pets are not allowed.
- 0 - 1 year: free lodging, without meals
- 2 - 3,99 years: 15 € per day
- 4 - 6,99 years: - 40%
- 7 - 14,99 years: - 20%
- • 15+ years: -10%
Children discount is valid only in the parents room with 2 full-paying guests.
The included services:
• Breakfast buffet with lots of homemade products.
• Delicious dinner menu with South Tyrolean and international specialties (full board)
• Free Wi-Fi
• Towels and bathrobes in each room
• Free parking place
• Alpe di Siusi Live Mobilcard (Free bus ticket, which allows you to make full use of the South Tyrolean Integrated public transports network)
• Alpe di Siusi- Cable car - 10 minutes from the hotel
• Outdoor swimming pool with panoramic lawn for sunbathing (summer seasons)
• Bike room: You can dump your mountain- or E-bikes in our Bike room
• Ski bus station in front of our hotel
• Special prices for group courses (starting from 3 days)at the ski school 3000
• Ski room: You can dump your skis and snowboards in our ski room with headed ski-boot warmer
Our SPA Area: relaxation area with waterbed and float beds, Finnish sauna and steam bath, infrared cabin and a „healthy tea area“ is open on request all over the year from 4:30pm until 6:30 pm. (after 6:30pm on extra cost of 20,00€ per hour) In the summer season (May – September) we charge an extra cost for the SPA area.
Alpe di Siusi Holiday Area Live Client Card
The Card will facilitate holidaymakers’ exploration of the Alpe di Siusi holiday area as well as the wider region of South Tyrol, providing a single-ticket access to all types of public transport, such as train and bus. The following services are included:
- regional and local trains from Brennero as far as Trento and from Malles to San Candido
- bus services throughout the province (town, suburban and city buses)
- the Renon, Maranza, San Genesio, Meltina and Verano cable cars
- the narrow track Renon railway and the Mendola cable railway
- a return trip between Malles and Zernez on a Swiss Postbus service
The Card is free and valid for the whole stay
Our bank connection
IBAN-Nr.IT 32 A 08065 58390 000304023030